Good morning! Here are a few news bits from around the country.
- Orchestrated attacks on voting rights from ALEC and the Koch brothers also hurts the trans community.
- From our friends at the MA Transgender Political Coalition: 76 percent of Massachusetts voters support the states trans rights bill.
- Boy is suspended for wearing heels and a dress to school.
- Bay Area Reporter feature on first openly transgender trial court judge, Victoria Kolakowski.
- District of Columbia Office of Human Rights may roll back trans housing protections